Guided Road Bike Tours New York City
New York City Guided Road Bike Rides
Livelo offers customized guided road bike tours for cyclists who are new to cycling in New York City and would prefer to have one of our trusted staff guide them on a personalized road bike ride.
Our guided road bike tours are fully tailored to your requirements. Tell us what you would like to see, what type of terrain to tackle (or avoid) and how long you wish to ride. The pace of the ride will be set to your comfort level.
So if you are jet-lagged, 'time-zoned', used to riding on the other side of the road, or just not sure of where to ride - a Livelo guided road bike tour is just the thing for you.
Click on the Tours below to find out more.
How it works
Livelo provides visiting cyclists with:
- A fully personalised road bike tour at a pace, distance and duration to suite your requirements.
- Ride starts from and returns to your hotel.
- Ride New York City's classic rides, Hudson River, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge and beyond.
- Fabulous photo-op's (if you please).
- Coffee stop if you like.
- Available 7 days.
- Ride start times are flexible and can be altered to suit your schedule.
- Please book 4 days advance.
Please note the guided tour does not include a rental bike. Please book your rental bike with your guided tour.