3 Hour Guided Wenyu Loop Road Bike Tour / Beijing
3 Hour Guided Wenyu Loop Road Bike Ride Beijing
Livelo offers chauffeured guided road bike tours for cyclists visiting Beijing and who would prefer to have our trusted staff guide them on a personalised road bike tour.
Livelo collects you from your hotel in the morning. We will accompany you to the start point of the Wenyu Loop to begin. At the conclusion of your ride, we return you to your hotel in the city.
Join us on the Wenyu River loop. This is the early morning route for Beijing cyclists and on most days you’ll find cyclists out, stretching their legs and getting in some valuable training before work.
Starting at Chaoyang Park we will take the least busy roads out towards the city's north-east region, tracking the Wenyu River. The roads are peaceful following the 15 km stretch of river, and the speed and intensity of the ride can be dialled up (based on your comfort level) along this section.
We return to the city where the roads can become congested from 7 am. This is a short part of the route and your guide will ensure it is managed with care. Before you know it, you will be back in the centre of the city, enjoying an espresso at one of our favourite city cafes.
We also have a few other morning rides up in our sleeves - you can check with us.
How it works
Livelo provides visiting cyclists with:
- A fully personalised road bike tour at a pace, distance and duration to suit your requirements.
- Your driver collects you and your bike from your hotel, accompanies you on your ride, and returns you to your hotel once your ride is over.
- Fabulous photo-ops (if you please).
- Available 7 days.
- We recommend starting the day at 5.am, start times are flexible, but we really do recommend an early start.
- Approximate return to hotel 7 am.
- Please book a minimum of 2 days in advance.
Please note the guided tour does not include a rental bike. Please book your rental bike with your guided tour.