Bianchi Oltre XR4 - Melbourne
Superbike anyone? Livelo provides you with the perfect opportunity to rent a professional level road bike during your stay in Melbourne.
We currently have a medium/large Bianchi Oltre XR4 bike in size 55cm that will suit riders 175-184cm or 5'7 to 6'.
The bike is equipped with Shimano's newest Ultegra Di2 R8500 11spead compact groupsets. As is fitting for a bike of this pedigree we have also installed a set of
With the new Oltre XR4 is Bianchi's leading aero frame. It is the same frame used by the Dutch Jumbo Visma World Tour Team and yes, it is classic Bianchi celeste in colour.
The Bianchi engineers used Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD), to refine and optimize every aspect of the Oltre XR4 frameset, to ensure the new XR4 is a masterpiece of aerodynamic design.
Oltre XR4 is engineered with the Bianchi CV System with the use of Countervail® carbon material to cancel the road vibration. The result is in a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in his fastest, the most efficient aerodynamic position for longer.
* Please note. We will need your seat height and bar reach for this bike. You will not be able to adjust it yourself. Please see this link for our easy guide to taking a few measurements from your bike. If measurements are not supplied, you will have to collect the bike from our shop location. Of course you can book the Oltre now and email your measurements to us a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Livelo makes it easy to enjoy a great ride on a high-quality road bike when you are traveling.
- - Livelo supplies all the equipment and accessories you need.
- Book your bike directly on our website or App now - no need to email us.
- Livelo will deliver your bike to your hotel concierge the evening prior to your ride.
- When you are finished with your bike, return it to the hotel concierge.
- Livelo provides extensive information on the best rides in each city.
- Livelo can arrange a local guide to ride with you, making your riding experience as easy as possible.
- We can also help you join a free group-ride based on your experience level.
- Unlike other services, you have the ability to place your booking when you want to. No back and forth emailing across time zones and filling out forms. All you have to do is place a booking here on this website.
- We have a small fleet of high-quality road bikes in each city. If you know you want a bike and don't want to miss out, please book asap to avoid disappointment.
- Select your location.
- Select your bike.
- Select your size.
- Select your start date (the first day you want to ride - we deliver the night before).
- Select your finish date (the last day you want to ride).
- Note - if you are booking a 1-day rental, your Start Date and Finish Date will be the same.
- You will be taken to our Shopping Cart. If you wish to add another item (another bike, guided tour, Garmin GPS etc) click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Fill out the Rider Fields, tell us what accessories you need and supply measurements if you have them.
- Select the correct delivery option.
- Finalise your booking via credit card.
- A Livelo staff member will contact you to confirm the details of your booking and answer any questions you may have.
All prices charged in Australian Dollars. The Currency Calculate will show an estimate of price in other currencies based on the most recent FX.
- 1st Day - $195
- 2nd Day - $139
- 3rd Day - $125
- 4th Day - $111
- 5th Day - $98
- Additional Days - $84
We have a Bianchi Oltre XR4 bikes in size 55cm that will suit riders 175-184cm or 5'7 to 6'.
Livelo has additional long and short stems and seat posts to help ensure we can fit you correctly on a Livelo Bike. So if you are unsure, please contact us for assistance.
- FRAME: Bianchi Oltre XR4, carbon, Countervail
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon, 1.5">1.1/8"
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse, 3D forged alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Carbon 55 mm wheel with DT Swiss hubs Vitoria Corsa tyres
- REAR WHEEL: Carbon 55 mm wheel with DT Swiss hubs Vitoria Corsa tyres
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Concor Startup, manganese rails
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Oltre, full carbon, aero