Colnago AC-R ~ Sydney - Livelo for Europcar
The 2016 Colnago AC-R embodies the Italian marques long history of producing the highest quality road bikes for a wide range of riders.
Featuring a high quality carbon frame, Shimano 11speed 105 groupset (5800) and Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels, the Colnago AC-R combines a exhilarating ride with Colnago's legendary handling.
The AC-R is the perfect bike for exploring Sydney's inner suburbs and beaches.
How it works
To place a booking:
- Select your size
- Select your Start date (the first day you want to ride)
- Select your Finish date (the last day you want to ride)
- Note - if you are making a 1 day booking, the Start and Finish dates will be the same
- The total price will calculate for you
- Add to cart
- When you complete your transaction, check your email inbox for your order confirmation which contains your link to your Rider Profile. Click on the link to create or update your Rider Profile.
If you need to add other items to your cart, you can click 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' from the cart page.
The AC-R's monocoque frame construction (which Colnago pioneered in 1981), provides the ultimate riding position. It is a summary of Colnago's road racing knowledge and experience: performance and comfort mixed in a perfect way to combine exact handling and pursuit of maximum performance in any road situation.
- Frame & Fork: Colnago AC-R
- Chain Wheel: Shimano FC-5650 50X34T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Derailleur Lever Set: Shimano 105
- Gear: Shimano 105 11-28T
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Vittoria Zafiro 700x23c
- Brakes: Colnago X-Brake 3
- Handlebar: Deda RHM 01
- Stem: Deda Zero One
- Saddle: Colnago/Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost: 031, 6 Black anodized
Please finalise your delivery option as you proceed through the checkout.
Express Delivery is available if you need your bike delivered within 24hours of placing your order. Please select the Express Delivery option at the checkout.
Delivery to Airbnb type properties is available.
FREE CBD / INNER SUBURBS DELIVERY
Livelo provides free delivery and collection to the Sydney CBD and inner city suburbs.
DELIVERY TO SYDNEY SUBURBS
- Delivery to major suburbs beyond the Sydney CBD is available.
- This includes Bondi, Manly and Sydney Airport.
- Price is $40 (includes delivery and collection)
DELIVERY FURTHER A FIELD
- Delivery to locations further a field like Palm Beach, Cronulla Hornsby and Macquarie Park is also available
- Price is $80 (includes delivery and collection)
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
You need to bring your shoes and clothing?
Livelo can supply you with a high quality helmet, all major pedal options, water bottles, lights, a saddle bag with spare tube, levers, Co2 inflator and canister, and a mount for your Garmin GPS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Our pricing includes the following items:
- Pedals (Shimano, Look, Speedplay, Time, Flat)
- Saddle Bag
- Spare Tube
- Tyre Levers
- Co2 Inflator
- Co2 Canister
- Garmin Mount
- Bike set-up (if you supply us with your measurements).
- Free CBD delivery
- Group rides information
- Routes and tips and plenty of local knowledge.
We can supply the following additions
- Garmin GPS
- A Livelo staff member to ride with you.
HOW DO I SET MY BIKE UP WITH THE CORRECT SEAT HEIGHT ETC?
Livelo likes to ensure your bike is correctly fitted for your ride - seat height correct, bar reach correct, bar drop correct. This ensures you are comfortable and efficient on the bike.
This can be arranged by forwarding us your bike-fit report, or alternatively you can take the relevant measurements from you own bike. See our simple guide here
If you are not in a position to do either of the options above, we can supply the bike with a multi-tool for you to adjust your seat height. We can also arrange to meet you when you collect the bike for a quick adjustment.
HOW DO THE DELIVERIES WORK?
Livelo provides free bike delivery to the CBD zones.
Generally, deliveries occur the evening prior to your rental day.
Most of our deliveries are to clients at hotels. If you are not in attendance at the time of delivery the bike is delivered to the concierge/bell staff who 'check' the bike for you and issue Livelo with a luggage claim. Livelo will email or text you confirmation of the delivery and details of the claim.
When you are finished with your bike simply return it to the concierge desk, tell the staff Livelo will collect it and forward Livelo the details of the claim check.
NON CBD DELIVERY
Livelo can deliver your bike to your location outside of the CBD area. We have a modest fee which is commensurate with the cost of travelling to the CBD to collect your bike. Visit this page for more information.
Express Delivery is available for an additional $40. If you need your bike delivered within 24hours of placing your order, just select the express delivery option at checkout.
We can deliver to your Airbnb property. We need some spefic information from you to ensure this happens smoothly.
Click here for more details.
COLLECTING YOUR BIKE FROM LIVELO
While Livelo is set up as the ultimate bike concierge delivery service, it is some times more convenient for clients to collect their bikes from us. We can arrange this from either our base locations in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Contact Livelo re our Perth and Adelaide collection options.
Please contact us to finalise your bike collection arrangements.
WHAT PEDALS DO YOU SUPPLY, OR DO I HAVE TO BRING MY OWN PEDALS?
Livelo can install all major pedals on your bike. This keeps things nice and easy for you – pack you shoes – grab your bike - clip in – ride.