Specialized Roubaix - Tour of California - Santa Barbara
Hitting a sweet spot between performance and value, the Roubaix Sport was designed to thrive on long rides through some of the not so smooth roads around Santa Barbara.
The lightweight frame has been constructed from Specialized FACT 9r carbon fibre so you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry.
Of course, you've probably noticed the "suspension thing up front." Specialized call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. They have developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this is a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department.
Lastly, we spec'd the Roubaix Sport with Shimano 105 11-speed mechanical shifting, hassle-free Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and Axis Sport wheels that have been cased with 28mm tyres.
More From This Collection
- $650 for the tour dates
Livelo supplies all the equipment and accessories you need.
Book your bike directly on our website or App now - no need to email us.
Livelo will deliver your bike to your hotel concierge the evening prior to your ride.
When you are finished with your bike, return it to the hotel concierge.
Livelo provides extensive information on the best rides in each city.
Livelo can arrange a local guide to ride with you, making your riding experience as easy as possible.
We can also help you join a free group-ride based on your experience level.
Select your location.
Select your bike.
Select your size.
Select your start date (the first day you want to ride - we deliver the night before).
Select your finish date (the last day you want to ride).
Note - if you are booking a 1-day rental, your Start Date and Finish Date will be the same.
You will be taken to our Shopping Cart. If you wish to add another item (another bike, guided tour, Garmin GPS etc) click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
Fill out the Rider Fields, tell us what accessories you need and supply measurements if you have them.
Select the correct delivery option.
Finalise your booking via credit card.
- FRAME: FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, PF30
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Carbon, single-bolt
- Specifications subject to change without notice.