To ensure ADD TO CART function is operating correctly, please exit incognito mode.
Livelo provides you with the perfect opportunity to rent a high-performance Specialized Tarmac in Palo Alto.
Rent a Specialized Tarmac from Livelo and get a feel for why this is the go to bike for the world's leading GC riders. In fact, this bike has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours.
Drawing from a traditional road bike style, Specialized also incorporated modern technology to make this one of the most aerodynamic bikes on the market. Its Rider-First Engineered™ design is perfect for sharp corners and descents with state of the art handling capabilities.
To celebrate our Launch in Palo Alto, Livelo has applied a 20% discount to all bookings.
Select your preferred currency from the menu in the top right corner.
Livelo supplies all the equipment and accessories you need.
Book your bike directly on our website or App now - no need to email us.
Livelo will deliver your bike to your hotel concierge the evening prior to your ride.
When you are finished with your bike, return it to the hotel concierge.
Livelo provides extensive information on the best rides in each city.
Livelo can arrange a local guide to ride with you, making your riding experience as easy as possible.
We can also help you join a free group-ride based on your experience level.
Select your location.
Select your bike.
Select your size.
Select your start date (the first day you want to ride - we deliver the night before).
Select your finish date (the last day you want to ride).
Note - if you are booking a 1-day rental, your Start Date and Finish Date will be the same.
You will be taken to our Shopping Cart. If you wish to add another item (another bike, guided tour, Garmin GPS etc) click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
Fill out the Rider Fields, tell us what accessories you need and supply measurements if you have them.
Select the correct delivery option.
Finalise your booking via credit card.
|Imperial Height||Metric Height||Bike Size Guide|
|5 feet 3 inches||160cm||Size – 47|
|5 feet 4 inches||162.5cm||Size – 47|
|5 feet 5 inches||165 cm||Size – 47/50|
|5 feet 6 inches||167.5 cm||Size – 50|
|5 feet 7 inches||170 cm||Size – 50|
|5 feet 8 inches||173 cm||Size – 50/53|
|5 feet 9 inches||175 cm||Size – 53|
|5 feet 10 inches||178 cm||Size - 53 /55|
|5 feet 11 inches||180 cm||Size – 55|
|6 feet 0 inches||183 cm||Size – 55 / 57|
|6 feet 1 inches||185.5 cm||Size – 57|
|6 feet 2 inches||188 cm||Size – 57 / 59|
|6 feet 3 inches||190.5 cm||Size – 59|
|6 feet 4 inches||193 cm||Size – 59 / 61|
- MODEL Specialized Tarmac Comp
- FRAME Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon
- FORK FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SHIFTER Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano threaded
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- RIM/WHEELSET DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- HANDLEBAR Specialized Shallow Drop, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SADDLE Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Adaptive Edge