Introduction to Road Bike Cycling
New to road bike cycling or looking to get started? Have a friend, family member or work colleague that you know would enjoy the excitement and health benefits of road cycling?
Livelo provides personalised Introduction to Road Bike Cycling training programs.
Our training programs are individually tailored to the riders skill level and cycling experience. Each program is designed to instil confidence in the rider and includes:
- Fitting the rider to the correct size bike (if hiring a Livelo bike)
- Introduction to equipment – safety check and basic operations
- Cycling skills
- Road rules and traffic interaction
- Riding in parks and on bike paths
- Riding on road
- Riding in groups and group etiquette
For more information email us at email@example.com or call 0407 883 33