Work with Livelo
We are building the global platform for traveling road cyclists.
Having established our bike rental market place across nine Australian cities and several cities internationally, we are ready to make Livelo a more global service.
Everyday we receive requests from our clients after a quality road bike in New York, wanting a guided tour in San Francisco, needing a group ride in Dubai.
In 2019, we are stepping up to ride with you in a broad range of global cities.
Livelo provides high quality equipment and service, but most importantly, we provide our clients with convenience, confidence and community - a cycling companion in every city we operate.
To achieve our global ambitions we need passionate individuals and corporate partners who share our strong outlook for road cycling, travel and a renewed focus on health and wellness in the 21st century.
There are many global trends at our back, some good (improved road rules, infrastructure and technology) some not so good (a global epidemic centred on obesity with far reach effects and costs). We strongly believe cycling can make a big impact here.
Cycling is a low impact and high cardio. Cycling is an activity that is fun for all ages, abilities and budgets. Throughout the 21st century, cycling will make a difference to millions of lives, bringing positive health and well being benefits, while building new friendships.
So if you love cycling, and love sharing your love of cycling with other people, Livelo contact us now at email@example.com
We want to talk to:
- Ride Ambassadors
- Social media / bloggers
- Ride planners
- Rides leaders
- Logistics experts
- Bike fitters
- Bike maintenance
- Community builders
- Growth hackers
- Sales people who prefer to work in lycra
- A Startup enthusiast
- Wanting to start a cycling business
- Customer focused
- An experienced road bike cyclist
- On 'cycling leave' from your corporate gig
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Knowledgeable of your cities cycling routes and traffic conditions
- Experienced in road bike safety and maintenance
- An advocate for your location as a cycling destination
- Ready to contribute to an exciting new cycling startup
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Independence and focus
- The ability to demonstrate your abilities and attitudes
- Empathy and dedication to exceptional customer experience
- A thick skin
- The ability to 'grind it out'
- Unlimited potential for growth and advancement at Livelo